PYI Inc. is looking for new talent to join our team. With the ever changing and evolving marine industry PYI Inc. has a proven track record for meeting and exceeding the demands of this industry. Since it was founded in 1981, PYI has always stayed true to the core values of putting customers first and providing quality, innovative products. We are looking for new team members who feel the same.
We at PYI Inc. value teamwork, creativity, and great attention to detail. PYI offers a positive environment where these traits are cultivated and rewarded.
- Title: Product Manager
- Job Post Date: 10/5/2022
- Position Location: In our office located in Lynnwood, WA
- Position Type: Full Time, (M-F, 7:00am - 4:00pm)
PYI Inc. is looking for new talent to join our team as our KiwiGrip and Hose Clamp Product Manager. KiwiGrip is a revolutionary, durable, non-skid coating that applies quickly and easily, offering a beautiful, high traction surface. We carry a line of hose clamps that have significant advantages over other standard hose clamps available on the market. With sales in the Marine, Residential, Industrial and Parks and Recreation markets, we are looking for a team member who has experience marketing and selling unique products to a diverse customer base. This person will be based at our Lynnwood office.
- Lead both the KiwiGrip and Hose Clamp product lines though the development and execution of innovative sales and marketing strategies
- Build on and refine existing internal processes to ensure sales, inventory, and accounting run efficiently
- Answer customer technical and sales questions regarding the products
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and reports
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by monitoring, ordering, and adjusting inventory levels
- Travel to trade shows, visit with existing and prospective clients
- Three years of more experience in Product Management and/or Sales preferably in the Marine Industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
PYI Inc. values teamwork, creativity, and attention to detail. PYI offers a positive environment where these traits are cultivated and rewarded. PYI provides a competitive salary, health insurance and a 401K plan. Some travel required (20% of time). Starting compensation based on experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 355-3669