The S/V Pazzo designed by Carl Schmacher and built by Oyster Marine is a renovated Lighwave, 48. Owned and operated by William Stiggelbout.
- LOA: 48'
- Beam: 14'6"
- Draft: 6"
- Displacement: 28,000 lbs unloaded / 31,000 loaded
- Mast: 74' off the water, + antennas
- Diesel Capacity: 100 gallons in fixed tanks plus 50 gallons in a PVC bladder that lives on the aft deck when passaging
- Water capacity: 85 gallons with watermaker to refill at a rate of 20+ gallons per hour when engine is running
- Refrigeration: 3 cubic feet of freezer and fridge space, chilled by engine drive compressor or DC electric compressor
- Non-Skid: KiwiGrip - Grey